Thursday, July 30, 2009

II Timothy

This letter of the Bible is believed to be Paul's final written account before He was executed. Fortunately that's not the case for me, but I did feel this book to be suitable as my final blog on the trip (but no worries.. there'll still be ooone last blog after this!)

But yes, the trip is pretty much over. I'm now in London for debriefing, barely able to soak in all the beauty of the country and the Manor i'm staying in while processing this past month.

We're all trying to mentally sort out everything our Majesty taught us.. and there's just SO much, in which I can't even begin to describe. We did just finish going over John 15. That really helped.

I must apologize to all any frustrated readers. This blog being so scattered-brained reflects the mile-long traffic jam up in my head. While I'm sitting here sifting through it all I am loving the fact I don't really have any regrets. I can't praise Him enough for His abundant grace and mercy.

Thank you all for the prayers. I hope I'll have something to really say in my next and final blog, haha. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment